We invite applications from ELT professionals with interest and experience in at least two of the following areas:
- English Language Teaching (TESOL/TEFL/EFL etc.)
- Curriculum and materials development
- Academic writing
- Teacher training and Coordination
- Language and Culture
- MA or PhD in subjects related to the teaching of languages (e.g., Applied Linguistics, MATESOL, Education, and similar).
- At least two years of certified, full-time work experience teaching English as a Foreign/Second Language, at the junior college or university levels. Experience teaching at language institutes may apply.
- Demonstrable/certified expertise in English language usage. (CEFR = C2).
- Two products that demonstrate excellent job performance in a similar role (original teaching materials or activities, assessment materials, e.g. exams, assessments, rubrics, etc.)
- For people, whose L1 is not Spanish, demonstrable/certified intermediate level of Spanish (CEFR = B1).